Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position.
The main purpose of the role will be to support infrastructure projects and customers within the web 3.0 infrastructure.
Other duties will include to:
· Participate in on-call rotation, failure resolution, post-mortem analysis and prevention through automation.
· Assist teams on making the platform components production-ready and provide support on IT-related issues.
· Take ownership of the different infrastructure-as-code components that build up our platform, adapting them to the evolution of the given requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Experience designing and maintaining scalable, resilient, performant and observable systems.
· Experience or willingness to learn about cloud-native technologies: kubernetes as platform, Helm as package manager, prometheus and related technologies as the monitoring stack and different providers such as Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean and Azure
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. For more information or to apply please contact Alex Tosney on +44(0) 1246 457 715 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47816 in all correspondence.