About the Company:
At Alkemi we are building software that connects exchanges to liquidity providers without the added risk and headaches of requiring custody.
Alkemi’s platform provides the non-custodial infrastructure for digital assets to connect with exchanges. We facilitate open access to liquidity and streamline settlement for our customers (e.g. institutional capital allocators) and partners (exchange venues & third party providers), solving the problem of digital asset market inefficiency.
For more info on Alkemi visit our Github and Medium pages linked to our company profile.
Alkemi team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify Open Finance and tap its potential to create change in the world.
Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a team player, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
About the role:
We’re looking for a talented Front-end DApp Developer to help us build a variety of clean, functional and intuitive browser based applications within the DeFi space.
As a core Alkemi developer you will work closely with our development team while taking real ownership over your work - both your open source code and the resulting applications will be visible and utilised in the heart of DeFi.
Our current front-end stack is centered around Vuejs solidity and Web3js however as an early engineer you will play a key role in architecting the system and as such are free to propose the best tools for the job.
• Develop, deliver and refine Alkemi’s current and future array of web applications including a liquidity reserve management interface, exchange container interface and a switchboard management interface.
• Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable, readable and fit for open source libraries
• Provide value to our agile development approach and collaborate efficiently with the core development team
• Provable ability to ship high quality, well crafted code in modern
• Strong knowledge of Vue.js, Angular, HTML and CSS
• Experience interacting and working with Web3js
• Competent in converting designs and mockups into applications
• Comfortable working with Github/Bitbucket as part of a team
• Ability to self-motivate, prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
• Proven experience working on Blockchain or Cryptocurrency projects
Nice to have:
• Experience with any of the following: Golang, Graphql, Node.js. Solidity or Truffle
• Stock/Currency (FOREX) exchange platform development
• Passion for cryptocurrency trading.
Salary + Equity