We are a major blockchain app with space, charity and entertainment concept. Our team serves a global clientele from its U.S headquarters with locations in EU as well. We are seeking an IEO listing officer to join our growing Operations team. As our IEO listing officer you will primarily contact exchanges and complete IEO applications. Experience with technology-based projects would be ideal.
• Manage and organize workflow of cross-functional team members
• Ensure the team consistently delivers the product to the client on time
• Manage relationships between corporate clients
• Gain intimate understanding of blockchain-related business models
• Ensure best product fit for clients
• Work with our team on feature development to ensure healthy designs
• Work with product managers to create and implement workflow processes
• Guide new clients from onboarding to launch of their exchanges
• Provide personalized service to clients with a diverse array of product needs
• Communicate daily with team members and clients via email
• KYC to be carried for new clients.
• Tech savvy and keeps up with current cryptocurrency and blockchain industry events
• Well-organized and detail-oriented
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Easily guides clients who have limited English language proficiency
• Extraordinary ability to multi-task with quickly changing priorities
• 0 to 2+ years of professional experience in project management
• Bachelor’s degree. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely. Salary depends on experience.