Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Software Developer to join a blockchain technology start-up to work on their proof of stake blockchain platform for distributed applications. This is a permanent position that can be 100% remote based.
The main purpose of the role will be to define and implement state of the art technical solutions, that are scalable, measurable and secure.
Further responsibilities will include:
· Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
· Evolve our long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
· Design high reliability services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
· Monitor our backend performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them
· Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
· Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
· Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems.
· Provide mentorship and lead strong development practices inside the team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Working experience with Rust and a solid foundation with C++, Java, and/or Scala.
· Experience with mathematics and computational mathematics within blockchain domain.
· B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
· Expertise in Scala.
· Extensive professional experience in a full stack capacity
· Experience leading a team of engineers
· Experience with blockchain and smart contract technologies, related cryptographic principles, both theory & practice
· DevOps knowledge
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7825 08 443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46898 in all correspondence.