Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Software Engineer to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
Other duties will include to:
- Evaluate grant milestone delivery, including reviewing documentation, compiling their projects, and functional testing of these projects.
- Interact with the applying teams, in order to answer their questions and better understand their deliverables.
- Interact with relevant teams (e.g., legal, finance, collaborations, community building) at agreed points of the application process.
- Help to prepare the decisions for the Grants Committee.
- Improve the process of evaluating grant milestone deliverables.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and applications.
- Technical ability to evaluate software implementation: setting up environments; compiling complex projects and their dependencies; reviewing and analyzing code.
- Technical ability to test software: reading, writing and evaluating test plans; running and evaluating automated test suites; reviewing and testing functionality.
- Ability to work in a variety of development environments and languages.
- Approachable and clear communication style.
- Experience and proficiency in Docker and VSCode.
- Experience with Linux, and other Unix-based OSes.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47060 in all correspondence.