This role will assist the tech team and:
- Deploy and maintain a node.js blockchain application
- Maintain Learning Blocks servers, connect to website etc...
- Identify and report bugs, issues, concerns, problems
- Monitor the launch of the pilots and correspond with both tech and business/strategy teams
- Work with co-founders on defining the technical success and monitoring metrics for the different pilots
- Package into a live demo to share with potential partners and customers.
- Knowledge of ethereum blockchain applications
- Understands Node.js, Infura, IPFS
- Comfortable working with Slack, Drive, Jira etc...
- Passionate about social impact and education
LOCATION: Remote, can be based anywhere
START DATE: ASAP
TIME COMMITMENT: Initial commitment of two weeks, with subsequent hourly engagement determined based on needs.
COMPENSATION determined with candidate based on their prior experience.