We're on a mission to put patients at the center of clinical research and to accelerate the availability of new treatments for patients with untreated rare diseases.
Embleema helps patients reclaim control of their medical data, connect directly with research studies, and receive compensation for sharing their data and advancing medical science. We are leveraging cutting-edge technologies like blockchain and advanced distributed computing platforms for biological research to tap into a $1.5 billion market. As part of the Alchemist Blockchain Techstars Accelerator, we recently raised $3.7M during our Series A-1 round. Our partnerships include collaborations with Harvard Medical School and the George Washington University.
Our Manhattan office is located in Chelsea.
- 3+ years as a full stack developer
- Hands-on engineer and technical wizard who can design complex and scalable systems
- Advanced proficiency in the tech stack: React, Node (with Express), MongoDB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Eligibility to work in the United States. (This role does not offer visa sponsorship.)
Availability to work in New York City. (This role is not remote.)
- Knowledge of React Native is a plus
- Sector knowledge or strong willingness to learn about health data
- Highly adaptable, with the ability to ramp up quickly on a wide variety of technologies
- A passion for solving big, meaningful and real-world problems
- Deep interest in digital health and improving the lives of patients
- Develop features with the rest of the team and make sure we build a scalable, compliant and efficient infrastructure
- Collaborate with founding team to identify new features, make architectural decisions and drive engineering projects
- Partner with design and product stakeholders to define and deliver new features that bring the most value to patients, health regulators and researchers
- Explore new technologies that empower decentralization and strong privacy protection
What’s in it for you?
- Working to solve a major problem in the healthcare research industry, one that affects millions of patients
- Outsized impact on both product and processes, from roadmap to the tech stack choices
- The opportunity to learn and grow alongside a driven, mission-aligned team.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule