Content Marketing Manager Job Description
RealT is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to help further our mission to democratize tokenized real estate investment for all. He or she will lead social media initiatives to drive leads, revenue, brand and company objectives. As the resident copywriter, this individual will also be responsible for conceiving and creating compelling copy for website, marketing campaigns, advertisements, presentations, media kits and more across multimedia platforms.
The ideal candidate will be able to produce succinct, attention-grabbing headlines and compelling calls to action that are tailored to each target audience and marketing strategy. A visible individual in the company, the Content Marketing Manager must work closely with different development and marketing team members, communicating goals and providing updates effectively. This role reports directly to the CMO.
- Collaborate with diverse team to produce high quality copy for marketing collateral. Including: websites, blogs, social channels and digital advertising campaigns (organic and paid) as well as one-sheets, explainer video scripts, and messaging documents.
- Create, publish and monitor content for social media and community platforms to ensure optimization for community growth, search engines and lead generation.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, building organizational support across the company.
- Stay up-to-date regarding industries related to our work such as the blockchain, Ethereum and real estate investment.
- Ideate and develop concepts, campaigns and strategies in alignment with achieving our goals.
- Analyze channel and campaign performance to inform strategic planning and decisions, making recommendations and adjustments where needed.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or other discipline with a heavy writing focus preferred.
- 2 years experience personally or professionally in blockchain ecosystem
- 3 years professional experience in marketing (not inclusive of internships), particularly in complex and highly technical projects.
- Working knowledge of AP style a plus.
- Exemplary grammar, punctuation and spelling skills, with a finely tuned ear for diverse vocabulary.
- Strong aptitude for integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- High energy, motivated individual.
- Flexibility and “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to execute as a highly resourceful team player.
- Operates to the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Adheres to quality standards established by regulations and company policies, procedures and mission.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- *Must have own computer or laptop to work from*