Bitwage is the leader in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payroll, invoicing and benefits services. With 500 companies and 30,000 users registered, Bitwage is looking to grow our team to meet market demands. We have raised $1MM from top investors, including Draper Associates, Plug and Play Ventures and BPI France.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer to join our Minneapolis software development team. The senior developer will work with our CEO, CTO and VP of Engineering to work on various projects relating to the following:
- General web application upgrades
- Cryptocurrency deep technology features
- New SAAS services
- Implementation of 3rd party APIs
- UI/UX Upgrades
- Implementation of 3rd party marketing software
- Software development for marketing projects
- Bug fixes
The job offers a generous remote work policy. Applicant should be a self-sufficient individual who learns fast and likes to work in fast paced environments. Join an early stage startup in a fast growing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Or, if you skipped formal schooling, tell us how you kicked butt with a previous project or company
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Familiarity with Python, Node.js, or Google Firebase would be ideal
- Ability to develop, test, and maintain clean and modular code
- Experience with NoSQL databases such Mongo, or preferably Google Firestore
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Knowledge of architecture and design best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Google app engine or Amazon web services.
- Knowledge of React/Angular/Vue front-end
- Basic understanding of blockchain programming