Become a part of our Salamantex-family!
Are you technically minded, passionate about your work, driven by new ideas and currently looking for a new challenge? Join us and shape the future of payment!
Our young, dynamic, international Salamantex team consults and develops in the areas of IT-services and cryptocurrency to provide modern payment solutions and point-of-sale soft- and hardware. Simplicity, speed and security are most important for us. We aim to enable easy access to cryptocurrencies and therefore, increase the trust in the market. Our daily work is based on cross-team collaboration, continuous growth and the strong motivation to revolutionize the payment industry. If you’re looking to join a passionate international team full of fantastic talent and start-up spirit - look no further and apply as a
(Lower Austria, fulltime, M/F)
Your Challenge ...
- Developing code that runs in a cloud-based microservices architecture and interacts with well-known blockchains
- Discrete thinking, self-responsibility, a focus on security as well as owning the topics you work on come natural to you
- A well-founded technical training in the field of informatics
- In-depth knowledge and experience with at least one enterprise programming language, preferably Python 3 and/or NodeJS / TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL as well as SQL databases
- Thorough understanding of REST, Message Queues, gRPC, Protocol Buffer or similar technologies
- Knowledge of asynchronous and non-blocking programming models
- Excellent English skills
- Analytical skills, ability to work in a team, resilience, proactive working style and good self management
Extra Bonus Points for…
- Cloud Stack experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud as well as Docker and Linux
- Understanding of how blockchain technology works e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, IOTA
- Experience with git or other VCS
- Scripting with bash, batch or Powershell
- Know-how in using bitbucket, Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOps (VS Team Services)
- Knowledge of agile software development methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge of German language
- A friendly, diverse, international team with a shared passion for technology
- Challenging tasks as well as plenty of opportunities for professional and personal growth within flat structures and short decision-making processes
- Flexible und family-friendly working hours with possibility to work from home
- We encourage life-long learning. In order to develop modern payment solutions we need diverse, bright minds and creative thinking – we promote a culture of innovation that welcomes new ideas.
- A salary of 44.800€ / year according to the collective agreement*
*The actual payment strongly depends on the respective qualifications and professional experience.
Curious? Apply and send your application to email@example.com.