An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager at Crypto Exchange Alliance (a think tank project of Master Ventures) aiming to increasing Liquidity Across Exchanges.
Crypto Exchange Alliance (CEA) is a consortium of exchanges that will benefit from different services CEA offers. Among the service offerings include a cross exchange order matching engine that will help bring liquidity to exchanges and increase volume for all via a global order book, and a universal API utilized for all exchanges. Ultimately, CEA will aid exchanges allowing them to become sustainable, trusted, and transparent.
The Product Manager will help to develop the product, build the team and grow the company. He will supervise and control the strategic and business aspects of the company. A successful candidate will be expected to shape the direction of the company, scale it up, and, as a result, make a successful profitable business. After achievement of key milestones this candidate will be assigned as CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise product development
- Build a killing team of tech, marketers, BD etc.
- Grow the company, work with key partners and bring exchanges on board
- Manage business processes with the goals of driving revenue growth, maximizing profitability and delighting clients.
- Assess and advise on the impact of long term planning and definition of strategies.
- Implement best practices in planning, management reporting and governance processes
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission and strategy
- Make analysis of current efficiency of business processes and work on their improvement
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of industry events and public meetings
- Provides regular reporting to the founders (Master Ventures)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an executive leadership position
- Experience with working in a fast paced/startup environment, ideally in the cryptocurrency/blockchain space with affinity for technology
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with diverse teams and various departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Business, Finance, Consulting, Law or Tech
- Leadership with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate, and guide investment in people, systems and partners
- Proven strong connections within the blockchain industry, financial partners and exchanges
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Fluent English
- Willing to come to Master Venture’s campus in Koh Phangan, as part of the company accelerator programme to kick-off the company