If you are an ambitious individual with a particular interest in distributed ledger technologies and cryptoasset markets this internship is a great opportunity to further your knowledge from the perspective of an investor and to begin to launch a career in investment management. If you live or are located in the bay area this internship provides an opportunity to assist in building your network in the largest blockchain/tech hub in the world.
Your internship will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Initial stage due diligence on digital assets and other investment opportunities
- Aggregating data for the purpose of recruiting to investors and monitoring core positions
- Assistance with the operational and administrative backend of the fund
- Creating original content for the New Economy Fund
- Studying key texts on risk management, cryptoassets, etc. and discussing with analysts in order to grow as an investor, analyst, and thinker
This internship will be unpaid, although it has the potential to lead to future positions at the New Economy Fund upon completion of the internship program.
If interested, please email me at email@example.com with a resume or LinkedIn profile, and 1-2 paragraphs on why you are a good candidate and want to work at The New Economy Fund.