As Office Assistant, you will play a key role in ensuring that the Kraken Futures office runs smoothly and that the team is supported. The role is comprised of a wide range of tasks from supporting the senior team with diary management, to greeting and managing visitors to the office and handling office orders.
You should be flexible, diligent with a keen attention to detail and have a track record of foreseeing and mitigating issues before they arise. The ideal candidate should have experience working in an Executive assistant or related position, preferably with facilities experience.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office
- Manage multiple diaries including for key senior team members.
- Work closely with the floor management to arrange access for guests and compliance with company security.
- Provide guests with refreshments and internet access when required.
- Answer phones and manage messages
- Organise travel and itineraries
- Organise off-sites and team activities
- Monitor email accounts & reply accordingly
- Process office orders and equipment
- Work closely with administrative teams and support their needs
- Maintain health and safety procedures and compliance within the office
- Calm under pressure and resilient
- A self-starter
- Equally comfortable communicating with a technical and non-technical team members
- Proven ability to think and plan ahead
- A great communicator, positive attitude who is not afraid to get stuck in
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree from an accredited institution or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting at C-level
- Some experience in office management or facilities management.
- Experience working in a tech start-up environment is a bonus.
- First Aid Trained with certification
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume.
Please Apply on our Careers page: https://jobs.lever.co/kraken/fd669b98-621a-4193-8ed0-18104a81e5d2?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=BlockTribe