Braintrust is the first freelance talent marketplace that is owned by its users via a token.
Our core beliefs:
While talent is equally distributed around the world opportunity is not.
The old models are of how people work are dull, outdated and in urgent need of reinvention.
People should be able to do work they love, on their own terms, and keep 100% of the value.
That’s why we decided to start Braintrust. To build the future of work.
We’re on the cutting edge of a massive shift in the way that people work. Our platform enables talented people around the world to connect with organizations needing highly skilled workers for mission critical projects. Braintrust leverages blockchain technology to ensure incentives stay aligned across all network participants: freelancers, organizations that need talent, and those that help build the network.
We’re founded by 3 successful serial entrepreneurs: Adam Jackson, Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski and Brian Flynn.
We raised a $5m seed round from leading Silicon Valley investors including IDEO, True Ventures, Homebrew, Galaxy Digital and Uprising.
Come build the future of work with us. Join our private beta at http://www.usebraintrust.com
See our WSJ feature: https://www.wsj.com/articles/venture-backed-project-would-cut-out-middlemen-in-freelance-work-11544529600
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLMV-AYsZyFw0GUE_wERUhGxadaRk5Xv/view?usp=sharing (no paywall)
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will join the core Braintrust development team and help design, develop and implement the Braintrust token. In addition to helping the core platform / team at Braintrust, we'd like you to help Braintrust clients that also need blockchain development services. You'll join a small, elite and experienced team of product developers spread all over the world. You'll work directly with our founder and CEO, Adam Jackson.
- Support our core platform's token design, creation and testing
- Serve as an architect and developer for Braintrust clients
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Oversee security testing
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Specific experience with Ethereum smart contracts / dApps / ERC20 standard
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Familiarity with the Binance exchange and ecosystem
- Significant ownership package in the network
- Join an early, elite team of developers and designers building the future of work via a tokenized talent network
- Be a core developer of what will become a large token ecosystem
- Work from anywhere
- Please create a profile on www.usebraintrust.com and complete your skills / work history sections thoroughly.
- Link your Braintrust profile to your Jobscore application so I know where to find it.
- Please include links to specific blockchain projects you've worked on.