The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
Who are you?
If you are a talented Platform Architect looking for a challenging role in building a unique blockchain middleware enterprise platform and applications, we need you. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Defining and building the overall platform architecture for a portfolio of enterprise blockchain products using Hyperledger tools that will enable delivery of the Omnitude Platform
- Oversee, mentor, and direct junior technical staff
- Reporting directly to the CTO
- The Omnitude platform architect (PA) will be responsible for strategizing, designing and implementing the architecture on blockchain projects. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the blockchain solution development for the platform and in-house and customer applications.
- The PA will define a delivery roadmap by considering the business and technical requirements of a customer, addressing the challenges and constraints clearly.
- The PA will be responsible to consider the broader scope by including additional new technologies such as Bigdata, AI and IoT and apply them to solve critical business problems when needed.
- The architect will have the knowledge of estimating manpower, time and cost for individual projects ensuring on-time delivery.
- The position requires active involvement and coordinating closely with business teams on client accounts and working on proposals. A large part of the role will involve working effectively with the sales team, the process of pitching and support the delivery team.
- The PA will support the Business in client facing workshops, meetings and training sessions.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in complete SDLC with a good understanding and experience in Database, Cloud, Middleware integration and DevOps environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Hyperledger Fabric, and delivering prototypes in real-world implementation of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries. Experience in Identity Management, Public Sector Healthcare or Logistics will be preferred.
- Extensive system experience. Linux. Enterprise experience.
- All Hyperledger projects
- Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
- Strong understanding of Hyperledger Fabric Architecture and cryptography is a must, and a knack to research on future trends, and challenges to be able to utilize the knowledge for the development of solutions.
- Good written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with customers and team.
- Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
- Should be able to work with a multi-cultural, and multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
- Knack for conceptualizing, writing or supporting the development of whitepapers, case studies etc for the marketing and communications team.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Hyperledger, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, self-sovereign identity management, API Security, CI/CD Pipelines.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.