Location: San Francisco, CA About us:
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
Coinbase is looking for a Technical Sourcer to help build our engineering team. The ideal candidate will blend recruiting tool acumen, candidate pipeline development strategy and relationship management at a very high level. This contributor will be an eager, willing collaborator & interested in innovating our recruiting culture.What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Supporting the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top technical candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates.
- Identifying & engaging candidates before partnering with applicants as they navigate Coinbase's hiring process.
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit.
- Staying abreast of news in the tech startup space.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for a consumer facing web startup preferred.
- Track record for successfully identifying exceptional engineering candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.