Location: San Francisco, CA and Portland, OR About us:
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you'll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to own key technical hires that move the needle for the business. You'll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.