Location: San Francisco, CA About us:
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain. What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Review and upgrade / replace the systems, processes, and metrics Coinbase uses to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Lead the Operations and Analytics teams, including selection, implementation, and oversight of all People systems (HRIS, LMS, etc.), ensuring high quality data and consistent reporting.
- Understand business needs and create processes, policies, and workflows that are compliant, efficient, scale, and reflect the Coinbase values.
- Plan, execute, and manage key People programs including goal setting, business reviews, annual planning, etc.
- Build connectivity across People functions, including Learning & Development, Total Rewards, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent, and others.
- Partner cross-functionally with Finance, IT, Legal, Business, and executives to establish working norms and target SLAs / KPIs for the People team.
- Analyze data to track and report on performance of our People team against our internal and external goals.
Nice to haves:
- 8+ years experience, including 3+ years experience in management or strategy consulting.
- Equal parts strategic thinker and operationally excellent - creates the vision and operationalizes it.
- Track record of exceptional project management: strong cross-functional leader with ability to partner across many levels and teams in the organization and consistently meet aggressive project timelines.
- Inspiring people manager, experienced leading diverse, global teams.
- Graduate degree in business, management, or operations.
- Experience working with or leading People / HR teams.
- Experience designing, implementing and scaling systems and processes in a fast paced, ambiguous environment (ideally related to People / HR / Recruiting).
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement, always developing solutions to make things more efficient, automated, and better for employees and the company.
- Experience working and partnering with C-level executives.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.