Location: New York, NY About us:
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
The Coinbase Pro team plays a critical role in executing on that vision. We're building the most secure and trusted digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. We take on hard engineering problems around speed, usability, scalability, security and financial safety to help our customers invest in the rapidly growing digital asset space, and to protect their investments. This is where you come in.
You'll help build our flagship trading interface, portfolio management features, and entirely new products that the ecosystem hasn't seen before. You'll also work with our security and risk engineering teams to build trust and safety features to protect user accounts, without compromising on the user experience. If you're excited by the problem space of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, building performant user interfaces, and building trustworthy financial systems, we should talk! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Build, test and ship customer facing features/products using modern tools like React, ES6, Flow, Styled Components, Jest and Webpack.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
Nice to haves:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You're passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- You are an active Coinbase Pro customer.
- You've worked with production scale React apps.
- You've worked on front-end teams in the finance or security space.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.