As Product Manager, Markets you'll lead our growth efforts on Poloniex. In the coming years, we expect to grow the Poloniex platform beyond its current incarnation as an exchange for only crypto assets. We envision a global marketplace that can host tokens which represent everything of value: from physical goods to real estate to works of art, music and literature to service leases and time-based rentals. We believe that the contractual rules around exchange for anything and everything will become increasingly represented in distributed global software and benefit from the services of marketplaces such as Poloniex. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Work with a world-class team of designers and engineers to develop and ship new features on the exchange aimed at helping our users trade better, faster, and smarter-including work on the exchange UI, order types, margin features, etc.
- Identify and build new financial products that encourage more trading activities on the platform
- Develop partnerships and features that contribute to creating a healthy market structure, such as work on increasing liquidity on the exchange
- Gather and analyze feedback from our customers (both quantitative and qualitative) to help guide the product roadmap
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to gather business requirements and to translate those needs into future feature specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, capital markets, or cryptocurrency trading and exchanges (or any combination of the three)
- A relentlessly data-driven product manager, capable of balancing sound judgment and great product instincts with A/B testing and rigorous analysis
- A strong understanding of the dynamics and nuances of markets and exchanges including margin trading, futures, options, etcs., experience in either cryptocurrency exchanges or traditional capital markets is ideal
- A self-starter with strong communication skills and prior success resourcing across multiple functional teams to get things done
- Comfort and experience shifting gears quickly, learning on the fly and working on an evolving product without having all of the answers
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle
. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.