As a Freelance Content Writer, you will create dynamic pieces for Circle that delight crypto natives. Working with little direction, you will research new trends in crypto, bring them to life, and post them to our highly trafficked blogs. In addition to learning about crypto, youâ€™ll get better at writing because youâ€™ll be reporting to Circle's Director of Public Relations, who will provide constructive feedback to your long-form content. What youâ€™ll work on
What youâ€™ll bring to Circle
- Write long-form content for Circleâ€™s popular blogs on tight deadlines
- Produce high-quality long-form content that we can turn into â€crypto reportsâ€
- Deliver ideas for how to best capture the attention of crypto natives
- Work collaboratively with Circleâ€™s marketing and creative teams
- Reports to the Director of PR.
- A passion for crypto
- 2+ years of writing experience
- 3+ samples of published content (on a blog, or in a newspaper or magazine)
- Prior experience writing content on a deadline
- Lots of opinions but little ego
- Ability to work independently
- Fearlessness in the face of ambiguity.
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.