Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts: be the most trusted company in our domain and create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
We're making progress: Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million customers in 80 countries and we have played a major part in increasing mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. On the institutional side of our business, some of the world's most sophisticated clients have chosen Coinbase's industry leading offerings for both Custody and Trading.
We are growing our institutional team and are looking for motivated individuals to help chart the path of a new and rapidly expanding business. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, then you've come to the right place.
Our institutional clients are both "crypto-forward" and just getting into crypto and you will be part of a team that cultivates key customer relationships in the US and abroad. This team will develop and execute the strategies to deliver on some of Coinbase's key growth objectives. Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow relationships with institutional clients.
- Implement strategies to deliver on key revenue targets for the business.
- Help the business scale by collaborating with teammates to create and optimize processes for sales, support and CRM.
- Serve as an expert across Coinbase's institutional products.
- Deliver a white glove experience to every client.
- Collaborate across Product, Support and Compliance teams to continuously improve the customer experience.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in sales/coverage for financial institutions or SaaS businesses.
- Strong strategic thinking, client-facing communication and interpersonal skills.
- Startup mentality, willing to work across the organization to get things done.
- Experience using a CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and a passion for technology.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Curiosity and sense of humor.