Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility . What You'll Do
A company's culture expands across everyone who comes in contact with it and we want each person who interacts with BambooHR, including employees, candidates and visitors, to experience the award-winning culture we've worked to build. As the Front Desk Administrator at BambooHR you will play a key role in that effort by being an embodiment of our company values and conveying those values to the people you interact with. You'll be the first face people see when they come in the door and will be instrumental in ensuring that BambooHR is a positive, safe and efficient place to work.
Your responsibilities as the Front Desk Administrator will include:
What We'll Love About You
- Consistently being available at the front desk and managing the front area of the building during your work hours which will be 7:55 am - 12:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Greeting office visitors, ensuring they check in and confirming that they get to the person or place they need to go
- Preserving the security of the building by ensuring that each employee scans their badge each time they enter the building and issuing temporary employee badges when needed
- Receive packages and mail and notifying the recipient of their arrival
What You'll Love About Us
- You're a people person in every sense of the phrase and you're able to communicate well with various personalities
- You can concentrate well amidst distraction - you know how to balance friendliness and focus and being engaged in conversation with coworkers while still completing tasks at hand
- Punctuality is your forte and you can be counted on to be on time, every time
- Crucial conversations don't scare you off and you're able to have open dialogue and communicate clearly
- You're proficient with all Google programs including Google Forms, Drive, Sheets, Chats, Slides, etc.
- You're able to be both kind and firm in upholding policies and procedures as well as efficiently conveying the why behind them as necessary
- Your attention to detail is off the charts and cleanliness and organization come incredibly naturally to you
- You're a flexible problem solver who is able to maintain patience, kindness and approachability
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like , Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.