Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you will partner with our sourcing team to define sourcing strategy and actively build our technical and non-technical team here at Coinbase. Coinbase is searching for top engineers and business leaders who can build the future of digital currency and we need someone who can discover creative, out of the box sourcing solutions. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Supporting the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates.
- Lead sourcing strategy meetings
- Monitor team metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Contact and engage candidates
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Staying abreast of news in the tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Prior sourcing experience for a consumer facing web startup preferred
- Prior experience defining and executing on sourcing strategies
- Track record for successfully identifying exceptional engineering or business candidates
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.