As an Associate on SeedInvestâ€™s Venture Growth Team youâ€™ll be responsible for raising capital for our portfolio of startups from accredited investors, family offices, and venture firms. As part of the team, youâ€™ll contribute to the mission, vision, and culture of Circle.
What youâ€™ll work on
What youâ€™ll bring to SeedInvest
- Building relationships with key investors in SeedInvest's community and growing our network of high net worth, family office, and venture investors over time
- Understanding investing - quickly becoming an expert at pitching the live deals on our platform to our top clients at SeedInvest
- Creating a thorough process and being diligent in improving that process
- Coordinating execution of fundraises, including setting and managing timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables throughout the fundraise
- Communicating and working actively with startup founders, people across the entire SeedInvest team, and multiple external partners
- 2-4+ years of experience in sales, fundraising, private banking, wealth management, and/or investor relations
- Do what it takes attitude and ability to get creative to problem solve; no challenge is too hard
- Experience working directly with top clients, pitching products, and managing stakeholder relationships
- Interested in startups and technology
- BA/BS degree
- Please note, you will be required to take the Series 82 and Series 63 for this role. Series 7 licenses are transferable.
- Technology experience
- Experience and/or interest in venture
- Series 7 or 82 and 63 licenses
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc.
500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
In March, 2019 Circle Internet Financial Ltd. acquired SeedInvest. Circle is a global crypto finance company built on blockchain, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. Circle's suite of products enable customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. Circle is backed by $250 million from Goldman Sachs, Baidu, IDG, Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, and other leading global investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.