Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility . What You'll Do
Sales at BambooHR is different. We're not focused on being number one or "raking in the dough". Our mission is to "Set People Free to do Great Work" and that is the focus of everything we do. We have an exceptional software that can improve the quality of a workplace and the lives of the people in it. It is the role of our sales team to help potential clients become aware of the solutions our software can provide for them.
Your role as a Sales Coach at BambooHR will be to help our sales team members know how to develop, grow and perform at their best. You will assist them in being able to communicate clearly with clients and to guide conversations efficiently and effectively. You'll influence them to grow from good to great through your consistent coaching so that they're able to be successful.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
What We'll Love About You
- Listening to recorded sales calls and completing evaluations of sales representatives
- Interfacing with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to conduct trainings built to influence improved performance on the floor
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with team members
- Coordinate with other members of your team to complete tasks and contribute to successful sales trainings as needed
- Analyze reports and data to provide the Sales and Training Manager with information to influence driving desired behaviors
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- You have at least 3+ years of sales related experience
- People want to be like you and you are viewed as a sales guru wherever you go
- You are naturally able to influence others positively
- Delivering difficult feedback doesn't scare you and you're able to do it in constructive and motivational ways
- You're able to guide role play training sessions while simultaneously evaluating and providing personalized feedback
- You're goal oriented and have a proven track record of sales goal attainment
- You're familiar with and understand sales loft and salesforce or similar systems
- Organization and documentation come naturally to you and you're able to keep a clear and complete record of training and progression
What You'll Love About Us
- You have a bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- You have previous experience in a Sales coaching/managing role
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like , Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.