Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making crypto currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted crypto company. Second, create user-focused products that are easy and delightful to use.
To remain the most trusted company in crypto and to support the future scaling needs of our various business units, we are seeking a hands-on product manager to work in our fiat payments team, drive payment integrations and develop frictionless user experiences. Our fiat integrations are one of our most important competitive advantages and enable our users to interact with the emerging crypto-economy in a reliable and trusted way. Responsibilities:
- You will define a vision and roadmap to make Coinbase's payments the the most reliable and easiest way to move fiat money into the crypto-economy.
- You will be responsible for systems that process billions of dollars in deposits and withdrawals of fiat currency. You will lead the development of seamless integrations between our transactional payment infrastructure and our payment providers.
- You will design systems that allows Coinbase to maximize payments success rate across multiple processors
- Optimize the payments experience .by deeply understanding our funnel and friction point and designing interfaces that delight customers.
- You will design the quality and automation procedures that allows Coinbase to meet high reliability standards for our customers.
- You will work directly with other product managers, functional leaders across the company, and the engineering team to prioritize, define, and build the most trustworthy suite of payments systems on the planet.
- You will work with our data, accounting and treasury teams to ensure that we are delivering the tools and visibility required to report our financials accurately
- Coordinate internal teams and partners for the efficient execution of payment integration projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope with high quality output
- Communicate clear timelines and expectations to stakeholders to facilitate cross team planning
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Extensive experience as a product manager for payment systems plus experience working with treasury and/or accounting functions.
- 5+ years of previous experience in product management of one or more successful products or services.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to investigate complex problems and design simple solutions for them.
- Ability to lead through influence. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Ability to manipulate raw data and to apply a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn