Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
As a Customer Support Analyst II, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you're looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today. What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat).
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 and/or 3 issues, inquiries and escalations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle hi-priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Document updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and bugs.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to managers and leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
Nice to haves:
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work business hours in one of the following shifts:
- Morning shift: 6:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Mid-morning shift: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Afternoon shift: 4:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Experience with payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).