Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
IT at Coinbase is a growing team working with all lines of business. We focus on providing the most secure and streamlined experience in our applications and services for Coinbase's employees and contractors.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want to speak with you! What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Coaching and supporting a small but growing team of tier 1 and 2 agents in the SF offices, focusing on increasing their impact on the company
- Provide escalation support for IT processes, hardware, software, and SaaS tools
- Ensuring policy adherence and provide support for both internal and external compliance audits
- Learn, document, train, and support new applications and IT procedures, focusing on increasing efficiency across the enterprise
- Play an active role in our IT Operations Agile project sprints
- Taking part in our QA and incident response programs
- Manage our service and procurement vendors
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing and training IT support team members
- Technical expertise in OSX, iOS, and Chrome OS operating systems
- Admin level knowledge of Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, or similar ticketing system
- Mid-level networking knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Strong administration experience with Google for Business Suite, Atlassian tools, Okta, Jamf
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Excellent skills collaborating with folks inside and outside of your team across multiple time zones
- Inclusive, people-focused leadership skills
- Experience managing medium complexity projects from planning to completion
- Experience managing service and procurement vendors
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Experience running IT in a fast-paced, high-growth company