Our vision is to bring innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easy and delightful to use.
Understanding how financial assets move between entities is a pillar to executing our vision as we aim to be the most trusted company in our domain. Our product empowers our compliance and investigations teams to make sure our users are protected from bad actors. We also help product teams make data-driven decisions by analyzing the financial asset movements to/from Coinbase and execute more efficiently.
Our team provides APIs and user interfaces to interact with the blockchain data. We tackle unique and brand new set of challenges laying the groundwork to shape the blockchain analytics space. As cryptocurrencies gain more adoption, incredible potentials of this market is being unlocked.Responsibilities:
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every
- Build, test and ship customer facing features/products using modern tools like React, ES6, Flow, Styled Components, Jest and Webpack.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
Nice to Have:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You're passionate about building an open financial system that brings
the world together.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- You've worked with production scale React apps.
- You've worked on front-end teams in the finance or security space.