Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
As a Lead for Client Services, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . At Coinbase, we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you're looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today. Responsibilities
- Function as a team lead for Client Services; serve as a domain expert across multiple channels for Coinbase's Institutional products (Prime and Custody).
- Responsible for managing the flow of day-to-day operations, projects and process improvements for the Client Services scope of work.
- Work with Client Services Managers to achieve service level agreements by developing effective and scalable operational strategies.
- Act as a liaison between Operations and other internal teams, including Advocacy, Tools & Analytics, Product, Vendor Management and Quality & Training.
- Utilize a thorough understanding of metrics in order to drive data-driven goals and decisions for the team.
- Regularly communicate with Support Leadership, attend regular business reviews, and help drive strategic initiatives.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Provide white glove support to our highest priority global clients.
- Serve as a trusted mentor for analysts and as a backup for Support Ops managers.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong project management experience to drive process improvements and initiatives for the team and department.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Experience in different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and chat.
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.