Remote-Part time/Full time
Our team is seeking a developer to help configure and automate blockchain validator project for our MVP. You should have appropriate hands-on devops and web development experience. Your time will be mostly spent on launching new network nodes and building a user interface and web application back end for staking services.
An ideal candidate will have the skills and experience outlined below and will be a strong fit for the StakeIn culture.
This is a part-time remote position until MVP development then it will transition to be a full time position if we feel that you are the right candidate.
**Please note that salary is paid in equity until fundraising is complete.
Hands on devops and web development experience, appropriate to build and launch validator nodes from scratch
Ensure best-in-class security operations
Help to recruit your future team that will help to build a secure, trusted brand that can seamlessly allow crypto-asset holders to earn interest on their holdings
Assist in network development that our nodes support
· Extensive knowledge of best practices in security operations
· Minimum of 1-2 years of devops experience
Candidates should be proficient with node.js in server side contexts.
They should be confident architecting and implementing APIs.
· Bachelors or Masters in computer science or equivalent
· Prior work experience building blockchain platform products
· Highly adaptable in a startup environment
Benefits and impacts
· Seed stage start up where you can make a true impact on the product, customers, team and overall blockchain space
· Work remote, flexible hours
· One of first 5 employees; opportunity to grow as the company grows
· Seed stage equity + competitive salary after fundraising