WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the first line of defence and protect Blockchain against money laundering and financial crime
- Review and analyse alerts generated by Blockchain's Transaction Monitoring Tool (TMT).
- Draft internal Suspicious Activity Reports (iSARs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Liaise with Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs), law enforcement authorities and financial institutions.
- Handle court orders, subpoenas and data protection act requests.
- Conduct periodic transaction activity reviews of High-Value Users (HVU).
- Conduct due diligence on OTC applicants and existing users.
- Review applications escalated by the on-boarding team to identify potential red flags and signs of fraud.
- Conduct quality assessment on applications handled by the on-boarding team to ensure they meet Blockchain's standards.
- Create reports on status and number of escalations, investigations and SARs
- Keep up-to-date the law enforcement request log and ensure urgent requests are handled in a timely manner
- 3+ years experience in financial crime compliance / financial crime intelligence unit within financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency exchange
- Logical, Analytical, Organised
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or additional work experience
- Demonstrable interest in Fintech along with basic knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Previous experience at an international company a plus
: Part-time 10:00am - 3:00pmAPPLICATION:
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you're proud of. (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF.