At Abra, we're making cryptocurrency investing simple. Abra operates an easy to use app - with 30 cryptocurrencies, 50 fiat currencies, and the BIT10 crypto index available. Users can buy, sell, store, and invest in cryptocurrencies, plus manage all crypto investments, in one place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/
The rest of our website: https://www.abra.com/ About The Role
Abra is looking for an experienced growth marketer to drive customer engagement and retention. A successful candidate will demonstrate a very high degree of ownership and strong fundamentals.Help define the space and spread the word about next-gen financial services! Must be based locally (Mountain View)for consideration
, this is NOT a remote role . Responsibilities
Skills And Requirements
- Develop deep understanding of the customer lifecycle journey and identify opportunities to activate, engage and retain customers.
- Perform surveys, user interviews, and leverage user analytics tools to understand user behavior and motivations for using Abra.
- Create a campaign strategy based on your learnings and run all marketing and growth campaigns end to end.
- Create a framework to measure success and improve performance by conducting A/B testing across all customer touch points including email, messaging, push notifications, social and within the product.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product, UX, analytics and marketing to identify and drive initiatives that will improve customer engagement.
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
What We Offer
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing, product or growth role preferably in a B2C company.
- Strong analytical abilities (understanding of SQL is a plus)
- Excellent written communication.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
- Strong knowledge and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Strategic mindset.
- The desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too