At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it's important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, Washington, D.C and New York City. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.What's the role?
With revenue and customer numbers continuing to grow year-on-year, we are looking to expand our customer success team to ensure that we continue to give our customers the best experience possible with Elliptic.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate (CSA) to come and create long-term, trusting relationships with customers in the small/medium business (SMB) customer segment. The CSA's role is to oversee a number of customer accounts, manage and develop Elliptic's relationship with the customer, and to drive towards renewal and expansion goals with those customers. We're looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment where personal accountability is valued. This position may require occasional travel.What you'll do:
Working collaboratively across all areas of the business, your primary objective is to create amazing customer experiences across all aspects of the customer journey for your assigned accounts. You will take a metric-driven approach to owning and reporting on key customer health metrics.Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with your customers, connecting with key stakeholders and using data-led insights to help your customers get the most out of Elliptic's products.
- Acting as the first line of response for non-technical support queries.
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including engineering, product development, sales and marketing), to improve the entire customer experience.
- Building automated, tech-enabled and content-rich interactions throughout the customer lifecycle with our SMB customers.
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to customers as they craft and deliver their crypto-related risk and compliance strategies.
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partners thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet customer needs.
- Sharing ideas and feedback on trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information and acting as the voice of the customer internally
- Create and deliver customer implementation plans to accelerate time-to-value for customers and reduce onboarding friction.
- Deliver ongoing customer support, responding to customer queries and coordinating across the various Elliptic teams to solve their problems in line with agreed SLAs.
- Support the Product team with new feature roll outs, including training of customers, drafting client communications, implementing training tools etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, such as working with marketing and community teams to create high quality collateral/content and driving engagement at events.
Requirements You'll be a great fit here if you:
- Are an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
- Have a passion for problem solving and are goal-oriented.
- Are a listener with an exceptionally high EQ and the ability to empathise with your customers when they are facing problems.
- Know how startups work and you have an interest in technology.
- Are a proactive doer, embody proactivity, with a can-do roll-your-sleeves-up attitude, and don't wait around to be told what to do!
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, health insurance, pension plan and EMI options
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Fortnightly team lunches, snacks and drinks in the office, and quarterly team events
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who'll stretch and challenge you
Elliptic is not a traditional financial services firm. We pride ourselves on having a laid-back and friendly ethos, while still expecting great things from our team. Fascinating work is the norm - working at Elliptic is never boring!
No recruitment agencies!