Do you consider yourself a full-stack dev with architecture skills and passionate about Blockchain technology? Are you a fan of gaming, cryptocurrencies and emerging tech? Interested in being part of and helping to build something really amazing?
I’m looking for a friendly, talented technical co-founder!
OmniN0de is is the launchpad for Blockchain-based decentralised experiences focused on encouraging understanding, adoption and evangelising within the cryptocurrency-ecosystem and our first project is ready for your expertise.
Blockchain & Software Development
Smart contracts, Java, Go, Node.js, Express, HTML, CSS & jQuery, AngularJS/2
• Develop the prototype/test-net for an initial pilot
• Participate in the community and/or through blog posts
• True partner who helps develop the project culture and launch our STO
• Knowledge of Tokens, Wallets, and expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
• Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well-crafted code running on Ethereum.
• Passion for Blockchain and extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus)
• Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20/721 Tokens is a plus
• Experience with new blockchain technologies, especially strong interest in EOS, is a big plus.
• Ideally the technical partner has at least one highly successful product and experience in global marketplaces and payment systems.
• Has demonstrated contributions as a thought leader, Blockchain technology and a passion for understanding emerging technologies with insight into where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions
• Proven experience as a CTO or role that would lead to qualifications for a CTO position, and ideally some experience in social networks.
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills
• Proactive attitude towards identifying and resolving issues
• Prior experience working in a startup environment highly preferred
• Strong English speaker
• Works well in a remote environment
Nice to have
• Successful startup experience and community building a plus.
• Active Github contributor