Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
As a Support Analyst, Client Services, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase's Institutional products (including Prime and Custody) and serving as a domain expert across multiple channels.
- Participate in an on-call rotation and serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations.
- Provide white glove support to our highest priority global clients through phone, email and video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner.
- Operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures related to the Client Services' scope.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and the business to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows and tools by working with the sales, engineering, and product teams.
What we look for in you:
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Facilitate pre and post onboarded client demo calls highlighting key product features and answering technical cryptocurrency related questions.
- Act as a liaison between the client and other internal teams including Advocacy, Engineering and Product when surfacing bugs, incidents and product feedback.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency, global financial markets, and/or trading platforms.
- Must work within defined shift hours and participate in an on-call rotation, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud, or other relevant operational domains.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and Institutional clients.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and client locations (depending on business need).
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Experience in API Support.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Japanese, Mandarin or another language.