Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
As a Quality Analyst for Operations, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate customer support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . You'll help develop process excellence and provide meaningful insights to the business through QA and process analysis. What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for driving quality for Coinbase Support by performing quality audits and analysis across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat) as a domain expert
- Operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures by reviewing QA scorecards and structuring appropriate training material.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations; conduct train-the-trainer certification and classroom evals for vendor teams.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Perform meta-quality audits for internal / external teams to review quality calibration, defect trends, and quality disputes
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, organized, and empathetic manner
What we look for in you:
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects.
- Helps upkeep knowledge management material and process updates for their domain
- Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve program QA
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Flexible to work across
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality & training, and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need