Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 50 countries. With the success of our flagship product, Coinbase Consumer, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are now proud to offer an entire suite of products that make accessing cryptocurrencies easy and secure, in addition to new products that operate at the frontiers of crypto and blockchain.
As a Support Analyst - Disputes, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you're looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today. What you'll be doing:
What we look for in you:
- Responsible for providing support for the Coinbase Disputes Operations program and ensuring that Coinbase maintains regulatory standards across various policies and programs.
- Serve as an escalation point for hi-priority queues or complex investigations.
- Responsible for investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat).
- Monitor and report on EU/UK Disputes working closely with our Legal team.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams, Compliance and Legal.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and dashboards to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Maintain an investigative mindset to help address critical compliance issues while building operational processes to develop and maintain our program at scale.
- Experience with industry standards and developments in the areas of KYC and BSA/AML is a plus.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish or another language.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.