Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For" , and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You'll Do
BambooHR's IT HelpDesk Technicians are responsible for caring for all aspects of our office IT needs. As our ideal HelpDesk Technician, you will be able to help our employees do their best work with the greatest attitude and care by troubleshooting technical issues that arise. You will help new employees by setting up company laptops, monitors, phones, and manage Google Apps. You'll work with a close team that is always helping each other improve. You will:
- Help end users resolve technical workstation issues (both Windows and MacOS)
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Provision new IT equipment (laptops, monitors, TVs, Chromeboxes, etc.)
- Automate job responsibilities wherever possible for continued efficiency
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes
- Come to work, do great things, then go home!
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 1+ years experience in previous HelpDesk or Tech Support role
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- An ability to learn and communicate technical information
- Experience with Windows 7/10 and Mac OS (Linux experience a plus!)
- A service-minded attitude and a passion for helping others
- An ability to lift up to 40 lbs
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- You have an Associate's Degree in a related field
- You have previous experience in automation tools
- You have basic network experience (VLANs, Routing, Switching)
- You are self-motivated and an ambitious learner
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this!)
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.