Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We are searching for a superstar Learning & Development Coordinator to support our Global Learning & Development team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and passionate team in hyper-growth. This is an important role that requires excellent organizational and communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Program management: Manage end-to-end learning programs with seamless execution. Coordinate with facilitators to define the annual workshop schedule and schedule all sessions. Set up workshop rooms, prepare materials, and manage attendance.
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships across the People Team, managers and external vendors. Model our values, collaborate, and work with stakeholders to facilitate sound decisions.
- Communications: Develop clear communication plans for each learning program. Answer questions from program participants and managers as they come up. Design and send our monthly learning newsletter. Ensure wiki content is clear, engaging and well-designed.
- Vendor management: Manage vendor relationships and own contracting with new and existing Learning & Development vendors.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics to report on key program metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions (across teams) and decision making.
- Technology: Play a key role in the selection and application of high-impact learning tools. Work with the L&D team to create meaningful learning paths
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, OD or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional project management; must exhibit excellent attention to detail and be able to manage multiple work streams within a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to build relationships and to partner both cross-functionally and globally.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgment calls.