Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
As the Systems Administrator for Support Operations, you will be responsible to help support a suite of internal and external tools (namely Salesforce Service Cloud), help customize and configure according to business need, and streamline management into a cohesive software ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping this strategy. Responsibilities:
- Administration of customer support tools (ie. salesforce, talkdesk, litmos)
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to build out configuration requirements and manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Create scripts and workflows to support specific support projects or incidents.
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.