Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
You are a senior analyst with experience managing workforce management and optimizations in a multi-vendor, operations environment. You are data driven, analytical, and laser focused on optimizing business performance. You are both qualitative and quantitative with the ability to partner across both internal and external stakeholders. People describe you as process driven, organized and thoughtful.Responsibilities:
- Forecast, schedule, and optimize Full-Time Employee and Contact Center staffing across multiple channels including voice, e-mail, chat, and social.
- Collaborate with the customer support management team to develop WFM strategies and identify areas for improvement, automation and cost savings.
- Work closely with multiple vendor partners to meet internal Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) as defined by business partners.
- Partner with operations, finance, procurement and vendor teams to manage budgets, forecasts and resource allocation.
- Build robust capacity plans and staffing models for existing lines of business and new product launches.
- Utilize statistical methodology to analyze performance trends and improve metrics including but not limited to average handle time, utilization and shrinkage.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 5-7 Years of experience in workforce management for large scale contact center operations.
- 3+ Years of experience in reporting or business analyst functions.
- 2+ Years of experience in financial services and/or supporting consumer products.
- Strong analytical skills for both operational and financial metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency.