Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series E funding in November 2018, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo and London, we are looking to grow aggressively in 2019. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
Support plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to educating, helping, and supporting our global user base through a variety of different mediums of customer service -- our help center, email, phone, and social support channels to name a few.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, collaborative and empathetic team dedicated to the user experience and understanding of our product. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds. Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain educational content for a variety of Coinbase customers
- Create help center articles, product related content, and email content, abiding by developed communications guidelines
- Have a keen attention to detail and an understanding for the Coinbase user
- Focus on making complex and technical topics simple and approachable for all audiences
- Work directly in our content management system to implement content requests from other teams and serve as gatekeeper for Support channels
- Bring a creative & strategic eye to writing content, making it more effective through style, format, and delivery
- Support additional content strategy projects as needed which may include content migration or content mapping
- Experience writing and publishing content for a large consumer audience. Experience with customer education or drafting support content is a must. AP Stylebook trained, preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of content writing with at least 1-2 years support content writing
- Experience working with content management systems, support ticketing systems, and JIRA is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment
What to send with the Application:
- Experience writing for different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Previous experience in content strategy or contributed to strategic projects
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit a sample of content that you have recently written that highlights the skills you will bring to Coinbase. Feel free to also link to your LinkedIn profile. Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.