We are looking for excellent backend Golang engineers to join our project. Location can be remote. We do not look at this as a job but we are building a collective of amazing engineers and people working together to create a revolutionary App for the masses backed by a system with cutting edge tech. As a project we prioritize value generation first for everyone.
Scope of Work:
* Implementation and re-design of System Architecture
* Constant performance testing and improvement of our architecture
* Lots of work around trading and high volume data handling and transfer
* Design and implementation of a low-latency, high-availability, and performant algorithms
* Work with Stellar, Codius & Interledger - Distributed Ledger Technologies
* Working on completely novel financial products & services in the crypto/blockchain/DLT world, setting up the base-layer infrastructure of a trading system
* Possibly Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Skills & requirements
* 3+ years of experience as a backend engineer, language agnostic but Go, NodeJS required.
* Strong proficiency & experience working with Golang, Microservices, Google Cloud Services and potentially Firebase Services for MVP build as well as Docker & Kubernetes.
* Experience and passion working with distributed systems and networking, Stellar advantageous
* Strong interest in blockchains/DLT and related technologies, for our solution Stellar and potentially Codius & Interstellar will be required
* Passion for delivering quality, secure code, robust architectures and proficient at testing
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Interest in privacy and cryptography, trading and financial service
* Potential Interest or experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
*Understanding fundamental design principles behind various consensus algorithms
*Understanding differences between dPOS, DAGs, Plasma, BFT, aBFT, etc.
*Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
*Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Your education or experience is much less relevant than your skills and drive. We mainly look for people who are passionate about projects they work on and have the drive to see a project through. The code will be mostly done in Golang.
We are currently in the process of launching an IEO or a series of IEO rounds, the remuneration package will be determined by this and will be discussed once you have applied.
What to send:
1] Anything that reflects on your knowledge and experience in the field
2] Links to your GitHub/Stack Overflow/Portfolio/something awesome you've built that you’re proud of
3] A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
4] How many hours/week would you be able to work on the project?