Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Kraken announced the acquisition of Crypto Facilities, a world-leading, regulated cryptocurrency trading platform and index provider in February of this year. The combination of Kraken and Crypto Facilities (now Kraken Futures) creates a global leader in cryptocurrency spot and futures trading. A pioneer in the industry, the firm was the first regulated entity to list futures on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. Users value the high integrity, low latency marketplace that Crypto Facilities provides under the regulatory supervision of the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority.
Learn more about us
About the Role
This job is London-based
As PMM, you will lead product marketing efforts at Kraken Futures. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for launching, developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics to drive user acquisition, conversion and ongoing engagement across our growing portfolio of products.
You should be data driven and growth obsessed, with at least 3 years experience growing startups into market leading businesses. The ideal candidate should be equal parts technical and creative, highly analytical and willing to roll their sleeves up. You will be expected to build a world-class product marketing practice, taking our Futures business to the next level in record time.
- Build, optimize and scale effective marketing campaigns to drive growth across digital marketing channels
- Identify and test new innovative growth opportunities to deliver on goals Collaborate with internal teams / vendors to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking to intelligently scale acquisition efforts
- Generate and create data driven hypotheses to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Develop and execute global marketing strategies with integrated campaigns focusing on user acquisition and brand awareness
- Grow Kraken Futures share globally, with a focus on Asian markets
- Design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests
- Tell stories with data, transforming it into insightful and easy to interpret visuals
- Help develop and maintain brand voice, design and messaging Drive innovation and experimentation devising new acquisition channels, organic loops, business models, partnerships and retention strategies
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to develop and launch standout features and products
- Establish and manage ARPU, LTV and UA budgets for all our products
- Discover and validate market problems (both existing and future customers)
- Position the product for all markets and buyer types
- Analyze the competitive landscape
-B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience- Cryptocurrency or fintech experience required
- Knowledge and background in financial products is preferred. Ideally coming from a trading or brokerage background
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and practical organizational planning skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in shaping and influencing an organization’s strategic agenda and priorities
- Must be able to work across departments and regions, including internationally
- Expert knowledge of analytics software
- Solid foundation with all social media platforms and ad serving tools
- Creative thinker coming up with unique hacks that grow the user base
- Well-versed in all digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, content marketing, online display media, etc.
- Someone with a proven track record bringing financial products successfully to market
- Ready to accomplish ambitious goals that will impact the trajectory of the company
- A habitual experimenter who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics while using data to understand what is, or isn’t working and why
- A keen student of A/B Testing, funnel analysis, customer acquisition costs, and other relevant SaaS metrics
- A hacker at heart – scrappy, likes to get things done, believes in quick iterations
- An excellent self starter that can start growing the business from day one
- A passionate product marketer with a deep understanding of and experience with the latest trends and current best practices in growth hacking and measuring its success