Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility. What You'll Do
This isn't your typical call center job. Our Customer Service team is comprised of people who know how to have genuine interactions with customers- no scripts! Just real conversations to help BambooHR clients know how to use our software to elevate the HR experience at their company. You will accomplish this by helping new and current HR clients and their teams through swift troubleshooting and correspondence. As a Client Service Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to interact with members of our lively team, learn how to become a master of your craft, and crush your job responsibilities, which include:
What We'll Love About You
- Answering questions via phone and email from customers that love our software --we provide the computer and the phone
- Working with a team that is building a brand of unparalleled customer service around the world
- Answering clients' questions about our top-rated software and its awesome functionalities
- Providing top-notch service and swift software training to the HR and business leaders we work with
- Working side-by-side with our customers to provide creative solutions to challenging problems
- Do your best, focused work, from 8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends! Hooray!)
What You'll Love About Us
- You have written and oral communication skills that are sharp as a tack
- You live within the state of Utah (This is a must!) and would be able to come into the office for at least 6-8 weeks for training
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving are your bread and butter
- You have a dedicated at-home workspace, free from distraction with high-speed, reliable internet
- You've got passion for customers and the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- You can type 60+ words per minute
- You have excellent problem solving and detection skills
- You'll learn about HR processes from different professionals hailing from all over the world
- You'll enjoy hands-on support from the rest of our in-office squad
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like Utah Business , Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Meaningful Work. You won't just be a cog in a wheel. All Bambooligans have a big impact and are expected to make their work count.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
*Just so you know, this role is the same as the Client Service Specialist - In Office position, just physically in your own home. The only difference, is where our employees physically are.
* We want to know which physical location you think you would thrive best in, so please only choose one. An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.