At Elliptic we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it's important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York, NY, and Arlington, VA. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Commercial team to prospect new customers for growth acceleration of an already rapidly expanding business. What's the role?
The Sales Development team is a new function for Elliptic, and will be the first point of contact for prospective clients and the face of the company. As the initial stage of the sales cycle, the team will be tasked with educating the market and generating interest with ideal customers. Working closely with our Account Executive team; as well as our Marketing and Product teams; the Sales Development team will spearhead the end result: exponential adoption across Elliptic's current and future customer base. The team will be unique in the sense that it will serve as the talent epicenter for the organization, creating vertical opportunities for high achievers that prove themselves in the role. In an effort to foster critical thinking skills, we expect team members to take a part in augmenting and creating various processes and methodologies within the team to improve overall productivity.
The Sales Development Representative at Elliptic is counted on to be the major driver of revenue growth within the organization. Your impact on the sales cycle directly enhances the AML professional's workflow, by educating prospective clients on the groundbreaking benefits Elliptic will have on their compliance and financial analysis effort. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be initiating conversations to peak interest and drive enthusiasm in the market. Your success is directly correlated to Elliptic's ability to expand into new markets, verticals, and innovate from a product perspective. With your initiative of and contribution to our Sales team, Elliptic will continue to grow as the leading platform for risk analysis and prevention of criminal activity for businesses associated with cryptocurrencies and blockchain.As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Assist marketing efforts in evangelizing Elliptic's platform
- Educate potential clients on the value that Elliptic's platform provides
- Generate qualified business opportunities for the sales team
- Assist account executives in mapping out and managing their territories/verticals
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture
- This role provides a great foundation for an exciting career in B2B SaaS sales, FinTech, and the finance industry
Requirements You Have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Prior function in a comparable role, with demonstrable skill sets and experience
- Familiarity with relevant technologies such as AML/Compliance platforms, and/or other crypto currency infrastructure related businesses
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Effective communication skills both in written and verbal formats
- Leadership capabilities, as the first member of the team, you may be afforded the opportunity to either advance in the sales organization or take a leadership role as we expand the group
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology, specifically in Fintech or Blockchain
- Prior experience pitching a product or service via the phone
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Shiny laptop and multiple monitors
- Budget for training materials, events, and conferences
- Quarterly full day offsites
- Annual company 3 day offsite
- Coffee and beer!