Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a " Best Company to Work For ," and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility . What You'll Do
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist at BambooHR you will be part of the great company culture we've built. As a member of our Accounting team, the work you do will contribute to our mission to set people free to do great work , by completing the billing portion of bringing new clients onto our software. Your time will consist of various Accounts Receivable related tasks such as processing sales and completing bill runs. You will work with members of our award winning sales team to successfully transition customers to become clients by correctly completing their billing set-up.
Your responsibilities will include:
What We'll Love About You
- Performing various Accounts Receivable related tasks such as setting up new client accounts, performing bill runs, applying manual payments, reconciling customer accounts, acting on delinquent accounts, addressing tier 2 billing requests, clearing checks and credit card accounts and other related activities
- Interact with sales reps and new customers to communicate account statuses
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes through observation and communication of trends
- Ensure the quality of billing tasks performed by our 'tier 1' billing team and work with them on things like updating payment methods and crediting customer accounts when needed
What You'll Love About Us
- You have AT LEAST 2 (or more) years of experience in an Account Receivable or other related accounting role
- Your organizational skills are exceptional and you're able to consistently ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- You have a strong familiarity with Zuora or a similar accounts receivable software
- You're able to consistently and unfailingly honor company policies even if you're asked to make exceptions
- Finishing projects and tasks accurately and in a timely manner is something that comes naturally to you
- You've experienced working with sensitive information and are able to keep it completely confidential
- You're a team player who can communicate patiently and are able to take time to mentor and share knowledge freely in order to help others succeed
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Great Company Culture. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like , Salt Lake Tribune , Fortune , & Entrepreneur for our great workplace culture.
- Meaningful Work. You won't just be a cog in a wheel. All Bambooligans have a big impact and are expected to make their work count.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits . Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class , and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.