Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
Coinbase Product Managers play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto products. You will work closely with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to build products and new experiences. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of creating an open financial system for the world Responsibilities:
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and lead product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Align teams on a shared vision and lead execution on that vision.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment